Friday, August 17, 2012

He Cares, He Knows,

I know this does not have much to do with the Tribulation, but I felt that this is something I really wanted to put on. A lot of you are probably going through a hard time. Maybe you just got out of one, or your about to go through one. I went through a really hard time about a two years ago. And then again this past year. I know it sometimes feels that no one cares, that God does not care. But he really does care and knows whats going on.

You know that verse were it says God know the amount of hairs on your head. Think about that. No one else knows that, mainly because it is not important. If God knows something that insignificant, what in your life doesn't he know? God Loves you and cares for you and he will not let go of you, even during the hard times!

 Love,
     Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment